Core Beliefs- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and relevant Word of God.
- We believe that all people have sinned and need God's grace and forgiveness which is abundantly available through Jesus' death on the Cross. We believe that as Christians we need to offer our whole lives to God that he might cleanse our hearts from the attitude of Sin (the biblical word for this is sanctification).
- We believe God draws us to himself but the decision to respond is ours.
- We believe that an individual must repent and trust Christ to receive forgiveness and eternal life.
- We believe that as Christians we need to offer our whole lives to God (sanctification). When we surrender ourselves to God completely, his Spirit can fully mold us into Christ's likeness; his perfect Love is reflected in our attitudes and actions and God empowers us to live more abundantly.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, carrying on his purposes in the world.
- We believe that God can bring healing.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
- We practice the sacraments of baptism and the Lord's Supper.